We decided to stay at Comfort Inn in Billings MT during our Christmas trip to see family.During our stay on Christmas Eve night, we were robbed.

To our shock and dismay, the staff (only 2 on that day) did nothing to help. NOt even contact the police. Management was NOT helpful that night either. The only thing they had to say is, "We are not liable." Really??

600 dollars worth of electronics gone. Please don't stay at their chain. If this is what we have, then we as consumers can do better! Terrible place to stay.

Plus they still required that we pay for the night. Are you kidding me?? Our family is devistated and the only thing I recieved was an apology the next day after I had to call them.

Couldn't even make me a priority to let me know what was going on.Never stay at Comfort Inn and please let your friends know.

Had an Experience with Comfort Inn?

Comments

Westgate Resorts - Salesperson lied Westgate Resorts "...I have decided to make it my life's mission to post as many negative comments about Westgate as is humanly possible..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Comfort Inn - Horrible hotel Comfort Inn "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more