1.8
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I stayed at Comfort Inn and Suites in San Marcos from July 31 - August 3rd.They did not mop or vacuum the room or bathroom.

They left a towel with blood on it for three days and did not change it. Trash was not picked up. The card telling about the pillows was inside the bed covers. They definitely need more training.

When I spoke with Denise Rivera the GM she proceeded to yell telling me that she was not going to do anything because I did not complain while I was there!!!!!! She was very rude and unprofessional.

She promise to get back to me and I have not heard anything.I would not recommend this hotel to anyone until the entire staff and GM is retrained.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "apology and retraining of the staff" as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Comfort Inn. The most disappointing about comfort inn sanitary conditions at Comfort Inn was unsanitary rooms, general manager and untrained staff including the gm Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comfort Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Comfort Inn to other companies on our site.

Comments