I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was wrong
1. the carpet around the wall was off
2. the refrigerator was cracked
3. there was some lonely baseboard molding on top of the refrigerator.
4. the dust alone besides the refrigerator was almost an inch thick.
5. the air conditioner was being supported by a 2 x 4.
6. there was rust around every light switch and vent.
7. there were coffee grounds in the plastic of the unopened cups.
8. there were dirty towels mixed in with clean ones.
9. there were 3 strange brown stains that were on the side of the bed sheets.
10. i think that was a peanut beside the bed. didnt want to get to close to it.
11. there was a dead cricket on my drapes that stayed there the entire time i did. he kept me safe, i called him carlos.
12. the trash was never emptied, they just took out what they could carry and left the liner.
now, mind you these things NEVER changed. the sheets NEVER changed...EVER. room service even picked my lock to enter my room while i was in.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unliveable Accomodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "This is my second encounter with this company and I am not pleased. Never was. My first ever order doesn't even appear on my account history on the site. Recently..."
- "This is one of your stores in Birmingham Alabama on Tuscaloosa Ave I just went into this location just now at 7:32 pm Monday sept 26, 2016 and all I..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."