My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt.Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room.
With nowhere else to go, we were put in another room. We then had stink bug's coming in from the windows all night. The manager said I was wrong, that they were sealed up. He wouldn't even come to look.
I saw online for the next 2 days, they were sold out.
We always stay at Choice hotels, & have never had any problems like this.I hope you will please do something.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "*** needle in public bathroom close e Pugh to touch and I almost hit it..:crazy and from choice awards do not stay at this hotel in trevose pa off the..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "Public Advisory not for family and children! #####Avoid Value Place Plainfield,IN 46168 Avoid###### Value Place aka Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168 ValuePlace Plainfield Indianapolis and nationwide are all bad places! Value Place..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."