2128 8th Ave, Lewiston, ID 83501, USA

I was sad to discover there wasn't a Bible in my drawer.Hope it was a mistake.

I'll remember to bring one and donate it to the hotel room, I stay in. I only stay at this hotel to use up free points. Night clerks and AM clerks were not at all friendly but then this is Lewiston, ID and sadly expected.

Surprised I even got my free rewards since I was cheated out of a free room last year, when I complained to corporated about a cancellation that I had made at their location in the Tri Cities of Washington and the manager said I didn't make it.Also, there are nicer less expensive hotels that have rewards and ARE MUCH more pet friendly and they don't charge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comfort Inn Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Still want a free room credit that was denied at the Tri Cities loc. No phone calls, please

Had an Experience with Comfort Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "When we opened the door it was obvious the room had not been cleaned from the last guest from the smell and just looking around..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Jollibee - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more