I was sad to discover there wasn't a Bible in my drawer.Hope it was a mistake.

I'll remember to bring one and donate it to the hotel room, I stay in. I only stay at this hotel to use up free points. Night clerks and AM clerks were not at all friendly but then this is Lewiston, ID and sadly expected.

Surprised I even got my free rewards since I was cheated out of a free room last year, when I complained to corporated about a cancellation that I had made at their location in the Tri Cities of Washington and the manager said I didn't make it.Also, there are nicer less expensive hotels that have rewards and ARE MUCH more pet friendly and they don't charge.

Review about: Comfort Inn Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Still want a free room credit that was denied at the Tri Cities loc. No phone calls, please.

Had an Experience with Comfort Inn?

Comments

Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Comfort Inn Accomodation Review from Nashville, Tennessee Comfort Inn "Want as nice as drurry inn we stayed at and it was 25.00 cheaper. However it was CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.Unlike so many. My 18 month thought it was awesome waking..." Read more Comfort Inn - Horrible hotel Comfort Inn "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more